DPS Establishes Co-op Ad Fund for Holidays

Diamond Promotion Service has established a $750,000 co-op fund designed to help retailers advertise on TV in their local markets by using Spot Runner, an Internet-based advertising agency. The fund is designed to cover 40 percent of the retailers’ Journey Diamond Jewelry advertising media to jumpstart their holiday marketing programs by launching four-week advertising campaigns in November.

Leveraging this co-op funding means retailers can align their stores’ brand with the national “A Diamond Is Forever” campaign and share in the Journey Diamond Jewelry category, which generated almost a billion dollars in sales in the first six months of its launch.

Spot Runner will speed the advertising process for participants using its technology. Setails of the program include:

* Retailers can use one of the two available DPS Journey 30-second television commercials created by Spot Runner

* For additional consideration, Spot Runner has developed 30- and 60-second radio commercials for Journey Diamond Jewelry that retailers can use in conjunction with a television campaign.

* All ads will be customized to include the retailer’s location, phone number, store logo, and graphics (for TV) and Web site address if applicable. Customization also includes a voiceover produced specifically for each retailer.  

* Participating retailers will pay 60 percent of their scheduled media plan. DPS will provide the other 40 percent, up to $20,000 per retailer.

The eligible air dates for Journey Diamond Jewelry campaigns will be from Oct. 29 until Nov. 25. Orders need to be placed by Oct. 22 to ensure desired start date.

If scheduling issues occur for this four-week plan, there may be some flexibility to adjust dates, which will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

For more information, visit http://www.dps.org/trade/joinprogs/tvcoop/index.jsp or call Spot Runner at 888-943-SPOT (7768).

Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine
JCK logo

Log Out

Are you sure you want to log out?

CancelLog out