– Diamond Circle Capital fund stumbles. (It is very hard to find info on Diamond Circle Capital, by the way. It doesn’t even have a web site.)
– Chaim: Something big brewing at De Beers. Though even he seems unsure what it is.
– Three part documentary on diamonds on Discovery Times coming July 17.
– “Hype or Fraud?”: Consumer upset over TV diamond purchase.
– NY Times article on Taub case.
– South African TV on greater diamond exploration.
– Jewish Week on Antwerp’s diamond district.
Supreme Court: Manufacturers can set retail prices.
– Implications for Ebay?.
- Idex/Gassman: Online commerce here to stay.
– New research on the science of diamonds.
– No jewelers in retail’s Top 100.
-You gotta like the name “Deb Zeppelin.”
– Details on South Africa’s State Diamond Trader.
– Bloggery: Africa pictures.
Hope you all had a good fourth …To comment on any of the above, click the little button below, and have an excellent weekend…