Tiffany on the move!
– Its new deal with Alrosa.
– Its new store concept (with pics!)
– Sells, leases back London store.
Sterling announces cutting factory.
De Beers lawsuit claim forms to come Dec. 21.
– London Times on diamond prices and Matrix Laser Technology, which will allegedly turn the diamond industry “on its head.” No offense to this product, but I’ve heard a lot of things are going to turn the industry on its head over the years.
– The Chinese media on diamond sales there.
The Antwerp Diamond Conference. I wasn’t there, but sounds interesting…
– Plans for another conference on treatments and synthetics.
– Opinion: Has “nowhere to go but down.”
Costco diamond sales rising.
Mumbai theft shows security flaw.
Congo Republic, which got the well-deserved boot from the Kimberley Process three years ago, now wants to rejoin.
And, yes, the big ugly green bubble-filled resin-glob that someone, in their dreams, thought they could fob off as “the world’s largest diamond” gets one last post. At least, I hope it’s the last post.
Feel free to comment on any of the above by hitting the button below, and enjoy your weekend …Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine