I’m playing with the format of this thing … Let me know if you have any thoughts …
More raids in Antwerp.
– Lessons from “Art of War.”
Art Gleim dies. I remember being very moved at the AGS Conclave when he presented the Shipley award to his daughter Georgie. He cried for several minutes afterward. Condolences to family and friends.
Will mining safety be consumer issue?
Forevermark sales up in China.
47th Street building sold.
Smuggled diamonds get auctioned.
– Signet warns on profit: November same store sales fall 7%! Yikes!
– Idex: Blue Nile on a roll.
– Tiffany has very good third quarter.
– Finlay’s has 3Q loss.
– Petra buys Cullinan mine from De Beers.
– Diavik goes underground.
– De Beers and South African government to square off in court over rights to “tailing dumps.”
– Trans Hex tries beneficiation.
– Bloomberg says square cuts are hot.
– The New York Times visits Fortunoff.
– Herald-Tribune talks to Laurence Graff.
– Fortune on rubies from Burma.
– Namibian newspaper blasts Survival International.
– The Daily News on Daniel K’s $1 million wedding ring.
Remember I can always be reached at rbates – at – reedbusiness.com. Have a good weekend …Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine