And here’s the news ..
Sally Morrison takes over De Beers account.
Speidel bought by partnership.
Gemstones, exempt from lead law.
Kenny G: “Hopeful” signs on jewelry demand.
– Can the “shopping gene” be reactivated?
Alrosa says demand increasing.
– Putin buying up company’s diamonds.
– Surat traders try to buy direct.
Kenny G on Blue Nile.
Shaffer’s on Tiffany.
– Analysts sees “market share gains.”
Jewelry consumption to increase in India.
Chaim on the decimals in weight measuring.
Congo mine collapse kills 18. Terrible.
Swine flu on De Beers marine vessel.
Calls to suspend Zimbabwe from KP “not taken seriously?”
De Beers worried about Canadian mining act.
– First diamonds come from Victor.
Panna (India) diamond mine reopens.
“Diamond District” building for sale.
Pakistan lifts jewelry duties.
Three charged in Graff heist.
Smuggled diamonds part of UBS case.
Contest to reset Hope Diamond.
SF Gate calls De Beers “behind the scenes” force against the Bushmen.
From the Blog:
Have a great weekend …
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed (w/blog and news updates): robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedinFollow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine