Romano Jewelers goes Chapter 11.
Lazare Kaplan not reporting 2Q results.
– Asks SEC for confidentiality for insurance claim. Hmmm …
Orogem/De Beers settlement discussions fail.
Congressman warns about Cash4gold.
Tiffany raises dividend.
– Major investor sells shares.
– Investopedia: Does Tiffany sparkle?
My thoughts on the current state of Zale.
– Zale exec exit bonuses blasted.
Ben Mellen dies.
State Dept. holds Zimbabwe meeting.
– Mining firm fights to stay in Marange.
– World Diamond Council running out of patience.
Diamond seized at Frankfurt airport.
Botswanans question De Beers deals.
Jericho mine up for sale.
Quebec diamond mine plan questioned.
Alrosa may take divisions public.
World Diamond Council elects new board.
Bidz owner sells shares.
List of diamonds at the Golden Globes.
JIC launches proposal contest.
Outer planets may have oceans of diamonds.
“Pink Panther” jewel thieves discuss secrets.
From the Blog:
Have a great weekend …
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed (w/blog and news updates): robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedin.
– Email for tips, comments, press releases: rbates – at – reedbusiness.com