Zale considers new financing proposal.
– GLG: Creditors lookout.
– What if Zale filed for bankruptcy? (Video.)
Signet sales up 0.6%.
Tiffany worldwide sales up 17%.
– Analysts have high hopes.
– Seeking Alpha on its stock.
“Sounds of revival” from Basel.
– MJSA, AGS show “positive signs.”
Diamond Nexus Labs sues Internet critics. Note update.
Gilt, ruelala and the industry’s latest “channel conflict.”
Underground operations start at Diavik.
– Canadian mines get supplies.
De Beers gets refinanced.
– Finance director “encouraged” about year ahead.
– March site estimated at $420 million.
Chaim on future diamond demand.
Debswana: “Trouble in paradise.”
– Editorial: Fire the board!
HRD head calls for more transparency in diamond business.
Tanzania shuts UK diamond office.
Armed robbery in Antwerp.
Dubai jeweler hit with sanctions.
Minnesota jeweler Scheherazade files for Chapter 11.
IDI launches campaign at Baselworld.
Zimbabwe diamonds get KP certificates.
– Company claims losses.
– Minister calls companies “crooks,” but defends using them anyway. Very strange.
“Pretend princess” sues jeweler.
Jeweler denies knowledge of ponzi scheme.
From the Blogs:
Have a great weekend …
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed (w/blog and news updates): robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedin.
– Email for tips, comments, press releases: rbates – at – reedbusiness.com.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine