March retail sales look good.
– “Record” same store sales growth. Great news, but still based on not-good comps.
Three finalists vie to save Zale’s butt.
– Stock rises.
- Zale Canada loses credit card provider.
– GLG still pessimistic.
Gitanjali says it’s still expanding …
Gems TV goes Chapter 11.
Tiffany vs. ebay continued …
Interview with “Mr. Jeweler Awareness.”
Carlyle case may go to court.
Kenny G: Harry Winston looking good.
Michael Hill sales rise.
Gemvara raises $5.2 million.
A. Jaffe gets new CEO.
Kirsten Darrow promoted at Fred Meyer.
Moeller ad sparks apology.
Rosy Blue sues local jeweler.
– Chaim has more.
Jacob the Jeweler nearly out of jail.
Surat diamond industry offering performance bonuses.
Cover up at Zimbabwe diamond fields?
– Will fields be auctioned?
– Does Mugawbe’s wife own diamond factory?
De Beers Consolidated Mines gets new CEO.
De Beers “Millennium Blue” sells for $6.4 million.
Smithsonian Institution gets into jewelry biz.
Chicago Bull sued for not paying for ring.
Diamond chips could replace silicon.
“Flush times” for pawnshops.
Cash4gold in “worst company” competiton.
New York Post says jewelers are nervous after robberies.
Times Online on Zimbabwe diamonds.
From the Blog
Have a great weekend …
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed (w/blog and news updates): robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedin.
– Email for tips, comments, press releases: rbates – at – reedbusiness.com.