Survey: Luxury consumption will increase in 2010.
– Kenny G.: Good jewelry sales in February.
– The new normal … same as the old normal?
GDP grows at 3.2%.
– Surat nervous.
DTC hikes prices.
– Sight estimated at $470 million.
Another De Beers settlement update.
Zimbabwe plays chicken with Kimberley.
– Worth-reading interview with new KP chairman.
– State okays diamond sale.
– Or maybe not.
– Global Witness warns against …
Lazare Kaplan receives new deficiency letter.
Charles and Colvard signs deal with Fredrick Goldman.
– Company profitable again.
MJSA director of communications dies.
New York jeweler indicted on larceny charges.
John P. Kuehn Jewelers in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Debswana sales increase.
– Pluczenik opens in Botswana. (second item)
USKPA has new website.
Gem-A to hold classes at FIT.
Naomi Campbell may talk “blood diamond” on Oprah.
The “Twilight” engagement ring!
– And Chelsea Clinton’s engagement ring!
– And Christina Applegate’s.
The Telegraph think piece on diamonds.
From the Blog:
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed, w/blog, news updates, and occasional office inside jokes: robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedin.
– Email for tips, comments, press releases: rbates – at – reedbusiness.com.