Looks like a
– Company talked up on
Nightly Business Report.
Street Journal on Zale. Nothing really new.
– Blue Nile’s stock surges.
Harry Winston sales up 88%.
– “Sparkling season” for
Tiffany stock at highest
point since 1987.
– Polished prices increase.
Purple-pink diamond makes $1 million a carat.
GIA: Treated diamonds
Alrosa is leading diamond producer in
– Now a “joint
custodian” of industry.
Zimbabwe wants to nationalize
all its mines.
– Or maybe not. “Mixed messages,” the
– Dealer named, denies.
– Edahn Golan’s thoughts.
– Negotiations between Zimbabwe and KP continue.
– Zim told “take
it or leave it.” ($$)
– Zimbabwe newspaper talking tough.
– So is India.
Africa Report on Cote
d’Ivore diamond smuggling.
diamond miners. (Video.)
Diamond company manager alleges
assault by owners. Truly strange story.
Lawsuit over “switched” diamond will proceed.
Groupon “most cloned business” in
Iphone with diamonds
Jewelry business “lends itself to
Somone drops diamond ring into Salvation
Army bucket. (Video)
Star Tribune on DNA Diamonds.
favorite jewelry shops.
From the Blog:
Have a great weekend!
– Cutting Remarks RSS feed.
– Email: rbates – at – jckonline.com.
– Twitter feed, w/blog, news
updates, and occasional office inside jokes: robbatesjck
– Skype: rob.bates3Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine