– Idex: “Buyers accepting higher prices.”
– Petra sees prices leveling.
– Rating agency: Diamond prices
– Industry outlook “remains
– Diamdel: Demand “strong.”
– A good overview on
Gold price sinks
Blue Nile has record
– Shares slip.
PPR’s jewelry sales rise.
Moissanite sales rise,
– TransHex buys
De Beers mine.
Rolex S.A. (worldwide) gets
– As does Ulysse
AGS Conclave Wrap-Up:
A pretty great event.
– GenX Jewelers on the “ups
– Ronnie Cox wins Shipley
Connecticut passes Internet
sales, jewelry taxes.
United Brands releases top
jewelry brand list.
Bon Ton, Neiman Marcus have strong
– QVC jewelry sales decline.
Consumers “showed resilience”
– Luxury consumers “coming
– SpendingPulse: Luxury sales up.
Survey: Affluent consumers care where product
Chinese men buying
diamonds. Interesting trend.
Amazon launches “flash
How Warren Buffett sells
– Video of the man
India Reserve Bank issues cautions on
Indian investigators looking at
illicit diamond trade.
Zimbabwe investigating De Beers “diamond
Ivory Coast diamond ban extended.
Swaziland joins the Kimberley Process.
– How should country handle diamond output?
Interview with the man who insures celebrity
Wholesaler Michael Ellis dies.
Harry Levy takes over as
London bourse president.
Vasant Mehta appointed to EEGC board.
Gem Diamonds, Lucara talks end.
DDC signs deal with
Dealer stays at
580 Fifth, not Gem Tower.
First the song. Then the movie.
Now, the “blood
diamond” video game.
The diamond fountain
Oprah pink diamond delay causes “fury.” Fury!
says Mother’s Day diamond commercials “making her crazy.” There does seem to be
a lot this year. But I don’t consider that a bad thing.
From the Blog:
Feel free to comment on any of the above below in the box
below, and have a great weekend …
– Cutting Remarks RSS feed.
– Email: rbates – at – jckonline.com.
– Twitter feed, w/blog, news updates: robbatesjck