Every week, JCK’s Big Picture Monday
rounds up the most interesting stories about trends in retailing:
– Neiman Marcus takes after Gilt.com, holds first
– The iPad is invading
the business world.
– From Gen-Next Jewelers: Social media “lessons.”
– Study: Gen Y consumers want
– How to create customers
“through (social media) community.”
– How small businesses can market on
– Some stores discounting
already discounted items.
– Less luxury items sold at
– Will retailers face
more employment discrimination lawsuits?
more likely to buy
“made in America” product.