Every week, JCK’s Big
Picture Monday rounds up the most noteworthy stories about trends in retailing:
– Retail sales may be back, but retail jobs
– NRF lists best
– Retailers nervous about
– Nine percent of customers don’t holiday shop until after
– Most “last-minute shoppers” are
– The “five species” of
– How small businesses can take advantage
of new tax-cut package.
– Five trends that will shape small
business in 2011.
– Five small business predictions for the year
– Writing an e-mail subject line that
– Three ways small retailers can
compete with big ones.
– Should you give