The American Gem Society’s 2019 Conclave in Seattle, Wash., will include speakers from the marketing and comedy worlds.
Among the speakers that will appear at the annual three-day event:
– Dan Thurmon, president of Motivation Works, who has also spoken at the Women’s Jewelry Association, will speak at Monday’s opening session about how to inspire change.
– Monday’s featured speaker, leadership coach Steve Gutzler, will talk about how to inspire leadership. He was recently voted the most inspirational leader on social media by the readers of the Huffington Post.
– Tuesday morning breakfast speakers Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood—the stars of Whose Line Is It Anyway?—will do a variation of their live show, with heavy audience participation.
– Tuesday’s featured speaker is best-selling author Kelly McDonald, a marketing and advertising expert whose company was twice included on a list of “Top Ad Agencies in the U.S.” by Advertising Age. She is an expert on multicultural marketing and consumer trends and the author of How to Market to People Not Like You.
– Wednesday’s closing session keynote and featured speaker is Galen Emanuele. He teaches organizations how to use the improv concept of “yes, and” to increase their performance and engagement.
Humorist and motivator Joel Zeff will return for the fourth year as emcee.
The event will also feature over 90 breakout sessions and 13 networking events.
The 2019 American Gem Society Conclave will be held April 8–10 at the Sheraton Grand Seattle. More information is available here.
Top image: Featured speaker Dan Thurmon; all images courtesy of American Gem Society