Even as temperatures rise, it can be hard to find a sleeveless top that looks more polished than a simple tank. We rounded up our six favorite statement-making pieces, no jacket required.
1. A subtle vintage style that could work in the office, or un-tucked with a pair of cropped jeans.
L’Wren Scott floral georgette blouse, $1,270
2. Sleek with a slightly athletic cut in the straps—a beautiful way to display sun-kissed shoulders.
3. The organza allows a peek of skin without being too revealing.
4. The hint of metallic detailing could lean toward formal, while the chiffon is still breezy and casual.
5. A true multitasker: great as a stand-alone, but also the go-to when you’re tired of layering with the same solid-color camisoles.
6. The plunging neckline is tempered nicely by the structured design—it’s alluring but still restrained.