With Memorial Day just around the corner, the season of long-summer-weekend getaways is finally upon us. Here we round up the perfect nautical accessories for a Nantucket jaunt.
1. A wonderfully retro set of frames.
Bottega Veneta sunglasses, $495
Bottega Veneta stores
2. Why just carry a standard white towel when you can go with one of DVF’s signature prints?
Diane von Furstenberg towel, $115
3. An absolute must for a day in the sun.
Eugenia Kim fedora, $260
4. Something about these just scream Americana…in a good way.
Gucci sandals, $675
5. The tried-and-true tote—uber practical and completely classic.
L.L. Bean tote, $29.95
6. A stylish bag that easily goes from the beach (the canvas is more sand and water friendly than leather) to dinner and drinks.
Yves Saint Laurent bag, $1,495
7. Enough of a heel to lengthen the legs, but low and comfortable enough for long walks on the boardwalk.
Tod’s sandals, $765
8. The perfect pair of flip-flops to throw on any time, in a wonderful shade of blue.
Tory Burch flip-flops, $50
9. The frames appear to be a red tinted tortoise shell—a bit traditional, a bit funky.
Oliver Peoples sunglasses, $375
10. So fun: as if the anchors weren’t enough, YSL even added a wavy sole.
Yves Saint Laurent sandals, $795