REEDS Jewelers is thrilled to share our opportunities for joining our team as either a Sales Professional or Bench Jeweler at any of our retail locations across the US.
REEDS Jewelers celebrated its 75th Anniversary in 2021. We’re passionate about exquisite jewelry, timepieces, and global fashion trends in the jewelry industry. We’re family owned and operated with the highest standards of quality merchandise, superior customer service, and industry ethics. Our store locations spread over the south east United States. To learn more about us, visit our careers page at REEDS.jobs.
About our Sales Professionals:
If you’re a driven sales professional with natural passion, integrity, and love connecting with customers, then you’re a great fit for REEDS Jewelers. Our sales specialists build lifelong relationships in a productive sales environment and find success through friendly, personalized service guiding customers through in-store and online purchases.
We’re invested in your long-term success and offer plenty of resources for you to learn about the designers we proudly represent and the top selling skills in the industry. Our team earns an hourly base pay rate, monthly commission, and full-time associates receive health benefits too.
To apply, go to REEDS.jobs and submit your application to the store of your choice. We have both full-time and part-time positions available. Let us know what works best for you!
Successful sales professionals often already have:
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or better
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoyment of the retail environment and providing an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities
- And bi-lingual candidates strongly urged to apply
About being a Bench Jeweler for REEDS Jewelers:
If you’re a highly skilled artisan, we want you to join our team and support our well rounded customer experience by sharing your expertise with onsite skills in crafting original jewelry, careful restoration, or simply tuning a watch.
Specific work in any given day can range from resizing a ring to artistic challenges in custom creations. Every piece you design is admired as a treasure.
To apply go to REEDS.jobs and submit your application to the store of your choice. Both contract positions and full-time are available.
Professional Bench Jewelers should have:
- 2 years’ experience as a bench jeweler preferred
- A passion for jewelry, flawless craftsmanship, and excellence in customer service
- Any professional certifications are a plus, such as Jewelers of America Certified Bench Jeweler
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Possess and maintain at all times bonding and insurance for the operation of his/her business, including, but not limited to, the following;
- dishonesty bond
- property damage policy
- general liability policy
Thank you for your interest, and we hope you submit your application!