“Snakes, drops, and gemstones make me happy,” says JCK editor-in-chief Victoria Gomelsky.
1. This Egyptian-inspired labradorite ring is so seductive. (Nora Kogan, $1,590, norakogan.com)
2. What’s better than a fine cognac? Fine cognac diamonds, of course. (Ana de Costa, $11,775, anadecosta.com)
3. Delicate yet statement-making, this boulder opal bangle makes me swoon. (Jemma Wynne, $6,615, jemmawynne.com)
4. The designer cut this Australian black opal pendant herself. Enough said. (Pamela Huizenga, $26,880, pamelahuizenga.com)
5. I’d be sitting in the “lapis” of luxury with these beauties. (Arman, $5,830, armansarkisyan.com)