The famous tech tagline could be applied to the breadth of recently released jewelry apps. Below, five of the most remarkable:
1. The Jeff Cooper Virtual Try-On app, by the jewelry designer of the same name, lets users try on rings via “augmented reality,” then connect to retail sites and share images on social media.
2. Danish jewelry brand Georg Jensen’s Fusion Ring app allows users to build their own Fusion Ring, then watch it come together through digital animation.
3. Swarovski’s Multiface(t)s app lets users explore, create, and try on their own Swarovski jewelry.
4. The recently updated Cartier Fine Watchmaking app gives users an insider look behind the creation of the brand’s iconic timepieces.
5. The Brides Wedding Genius 2.0 app from Brides magazine is an all-in-one bridal app that features jewelry galleries searchable by type, style, material, and price.