Now that you’ve discovered some of the best ways to advertise your business, here are five good reads on the best way to merchandise your jewelry to the customers that respond to your marketing strategy.
- From the April 2012 issue of JCK, why finding unique jewelry lines isn’t enough—the pieces must also be displayed in a way that invites browsing, conversation, and, finally, buying.
- From Retail Details guest blogger Randi Molofsky, five tips on how to merchandise and market your jewelry online.
- From the April 2011 issue of JCK, how a stylish presentation works wonders when your goal is to get shoppers to spend.
- From the March 2007 issue of JCK, how the three major features of visual presentation of jewelry—color, applicability to the merchandise, and presentation—have a significant impact on your store’s image and how your displays support it.
- From the November 1975 issue of JCK, 15 tips on how jewelers can turn customers on with the right colors.
Also check out: