Posted on April 30, 2012
A roundup of good reads on how jewelers can find the right staff for their stores:
- JCK senior editor Emili Vesilind picks Shane Decker’s brain for some key ways to determine if your sales candidates have what it takes to close deals during the interview process.
- From CBS Money Watch, four reasons you shouldn’t hire a summer intern.
- From the June 1966 issue of JCK, five tips to help jewelers choose the right employee.
- From Business News Daily, recruiters, consultants, and psychologists weigh in on the personality traits to consider when hiring.
- From the November 2005 issue of JCK, tips on hiring a sales manager or a selling manager.
To receive the latest jewelry news and blogs every day, subscribe to JCK’s e-newsletter here.