Posted on April 18, 2012
I thought it was going to be a tall order finding jewelry ads in the JCK archives that compared to the cool Art Deco ads from 1929.
However, 1930 offered a plethora of beautiful, Deco-fabulous ads that could fill up three or four blog posts.
Here are my five favorites. These ads speak for themselves, so I present them without comment.
The Jewelers’ Circular March 13, 1930
The Jewelers’ Circular June 26, 1930
J.R. Wood & Sons Inc. (now Art Carved)
The Jewelers’ Circular October 1930
Theodore W. Foster & Bro. Co.
Arthur Silberfeld Inc.
For more cool jewelry ads, check out:
- The 50 Most Memorable Jewelry Ads of All Time
- 5 Cool Art Deco Jewelry Ads From 1929
- 10 Cool Jewelry Ads From 1966
- 5 Cool Jewelry Ads From 1914
- 5 Cool Jewelry Ads From 1905